Production Blog

Welcome to my blog, again guys! It's me, Daram of course. This blog is just another update on my commercial. To just recap on the whole thing, I decided against including a little intro transition at the beginning since it would have been excessive and, upon further reflection, didn't really make sense. Nothing much has changed ever since the last blog really. So far I have just been going over the whole video multiple times to check and see if I should make any changes to it since I finished with time to spare. So far everything seems nice and it flows well which completes my satisfaction. It also matches the objective of the assignment. I'll just run through the entire procedure now to illustrate my end sequence for the commercial. I imported the CapCut with the output images and movies. Additionally, I exported the tune for background use. To add effects and prevent the commercial from being tedious, I created transitions throughout the entire video. I resolved the one issue I mentioned in my last blog post, which was the audio issue. After that, I just found myself concentrating more on studying the commercial and looking for innovative effects and transitions to give it a nice spark. To help the viewers better comprehend what is happening in the presented content, I included some captions. I figured that this would significantly improve the aesthetic and content of my commercial.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81