Storyboard

 Scene 1: The video Starts off with a scene of me sleeping comfortably in my bed.

Scene 2: I get awoken by a text message from my friend asking to hang out.

 

Scene 3: I am getting ready for our dal outside washing my face and picking my outfit from the closet.

 

Scene 4: I am done getting ready and walk outside my front door onto a sidewalk towards mfriend.

 

Scene 5: My friend is waving from a distance I am walking to him and greet him when I reach him.

 

Scene 6: We are walking together to a bench park and sit down.

 

Scene 7: me and my friend are conversing and laughing on the bench and getting hungry.

 

Scene 8: Me and my friend are walking towards a restaurant to go eat a meal.

 

Scene 9: Me and my friend are working together to liftboxes.

 

Scene 10: Me and my friend playing games together and having fun.

 

Scene 11: Me with my friend playing with a ball together.

 

Scene 12: Me saying my goodbyes to my friend after the day is over.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81