Research/Planning Blog

Hello everyone, it's me again, Daram. Today I'll be talking about why I chose that certain media for my commercial. My first picture was me as a baby. I chose that picture for my commercial because we all start off young in life so I wanted to show my progress physically in my all about me commercial. My next picture was met at the beach. The beach is one of my favorite places in the world because I can personally relieve myself from any stress in life. I see more to the beach than just water, sand, sun, and a crowd of people. I see nature at it's fullest. I see god's gift to us. I see a visual of "appreciate what you have." That is a statement I 100% stand by and the beach allows you to find out more about yourself and spend more time with yourself which I believe is something we all need. Mental health is very important and that matches self love and what other place is better to enjoy your life accomplishments than spending your time to love yourself at the beach. There is honestly so much I can say about beaches but in a nutshell, I just believe that it's one of the best gifts from god that's ever been created. In that picture of me at the beach, I was with my family enjoying our time together and appreciating the moments and memories we share. Tomorrow isn't ever a promise so making every second worthwhile is a life well spent and I live by that. In the last picture it's me at the beach again and the reason for that basically matches my reason as the last picture.. how could I not love the beach. I feel like more of myself at the beach and that puts a smile on my face. The video I chose was a funny looking video of me playing guitar. I chose this video for not really any specific reason other than to portray the fact that I love music. Like I stated in my intro blog, music is my passion and happiness and so I chose a quick video of me playing an instrument. Now the reason for the song choice, "Love Nwantiti" by CKay has no specific reason, it's just one out of the many many songs that I really like. Afrobeat's are one of my favorite music genres because of the chill yet still hyped mood it portrays out to it's listeners. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81