My group for the Music Video

Hello again blog! It's me, Daram. In this blog, I will be talking about my group for the music video. I have decided to work with Mckendy Florestal. He is a very good friend of mine. The reason why I have chosen Mckendy to work with me in a group is because I have known Mckendy ever since kindergarten in elementary school and that correlation, trust, and friendship are just there within us when we work with each other. Usually, it's hard for me to work in groups with people I don't know even though I'm aware that it's good to do so because you get to conversate with more people. However, in my case, I like to choose people I know because those would be people I can trust and rely on to do their work because dependency is something I don't work really well with. For our music video, Mckendy and I have decided to choose the song, 'Love Songs' by Kaash Paige. We chose this song to be in our music video because not only does it convey a story of modern-day love, but it talks about an important topic that should be spread more around this world. That word is 'LOVE'. I believe that love is a very important topic and should be spread often because there is way too much negativity in the world today. If love was spread more about in the world then everyone would feel loved and no one would have hatred for anyone or anything and that's the way it should be. We also chose this song because we thought we could have a lot of fun making the music video and it would be very funny. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81