Production Blog- How the Process is Going

 Hello there fellow bloggers! It's me Daram again. In this blog, I will be continuing the talk on the process of Mckendy and I's music video. Just to recap, I have recorded scene five where Mckendy is walking to his friend (Jordon), while Jordon is waving at him. I also recorded scene one where Mckendy is awakened by a text message from his friend (Jordon). The scenes three and four that followed were the ones we chose to concentrate on. In scene three, Mckendy is getting ready for the day by washing his face and picking out his clothes from his wardrobe. It is intended to record this scene from up close. In the fourth scene, McKendy exits his home through the front door and is on his way to see his friend Jordon. A medium shot was used to capture this image. I'll be the one capturing these moments on camera. Now, we decided to focus on scenes 6 and 7. Scene 6 will be recorded as a two- shot and scene 7 will be recorded in a close up camera view. Scene 6 is the scene where Mckendy and his friend Jordon are walking to a bench together and about to sit down. Scene 7 will be the scene where Mcknedy and Jordon are having a conversation on the bench and they eventually get hungry. I will be the one recording these scenes. These two scenes are the two that we are focusing on at the moment. The next two will be scenes eight and nine however, we are still trying to figure out what angles we want those scenes to be captured in. Along with that I am still trying to develop ideas for the editing portion of the music video on how we can make it entertaining. So far, I came up with a variety of cool transitions for the music video. This is our progress on the music video so far and my  contribution towards the progress.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81