Production Blog- Nearing the End

 Hello there my blog friends. It’s me Daram again. In this blog, I will be providing an update on the progress so far of the music video and my contributions towards it. So in the last blog, I mentioned that Mckendy and I have concluded working on scenes 6 and 7. Just to recap on those scenes, Scene 6 was filmed with a two-shot, showing Mckendy and Jordon walking to a bench together. In scene 7, the camera captures a close-up of McKendy and Jordon having a conversation on the bench, and they eventually get hungry. I have recorded both of those scenes. Moving on to the next two scenes, Mckendy and I have decided to focus on scenes 8 and 9. Scene 8 will be recorded as a long shot. This is the scene where Mckendy and Jordon are walking towards a restaurant to find a meal because they got hungry. The next scene recorded was scene 9 which is recorded as a long shot view. This is the scene where Mckendy and Jordon are working together to carry some boxes. Both of these scenes were recorded by me. As far as editing is concerned, Mckendy will be choosing the editing software that we use to create our finished music video. Mckendy and I are very proud of the work that we have put into this music video and we are both very eager to see this final product once we film the rest of the scenes. Mckendy and I are starting to finalize our planning for our editing so that as soon as we finish recording all scenes, we are ready to apply our plans for editing to the video. Planning out the editing makes such an easier process when we edit the video because we would have all our finalized ideas right there instead of having to waste time brainstorming ideas. This is the progress of the music video so far. I hope you all enjoyed it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81