Production Blog- The Progress Of An Adventure

Hello there bloggers!! This blog will be about the progress of the music video so far. As I stated in previous blogs, So far, I've started to edit the scenes whilst also planning out additional editing ideas to figure out what else I might add to the editing to make the music video outstanding. Mckendy and I came up with a lot of transition ideas to edit for the music video's opening. In the last blog, I said that I recorded the scene where Mckendy walks out of his house, and onto the sidewalk to go see his friend who texted him (Jordon). This scene was recorded in a Medium-Close up shot. The next scene was recorded in a medium shot but it is the scene where the whole music video starts off. Yes, it is weird that the sequence of scenes was recorded at different times but Mckendy and I are still getting it done. I recorded the scene where Mckendy is sleeping and waking up from the text message of his friend (Jordon). While Mckendy tries to reschedule the recording days so that it is convenient for Mckendy, Jordon, and I, I have been planning out all the editing. We can't wait to watch the final product of this music video. There are a ton of suggestions I have for improving the music video above what we currently have in mind. The scenes that were chosen for the storyboard served as our foundation for the strategy. Those are the scenes that will be captured on film. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81