Reflection

Hello, blog!! It's me, Daram again. I learned to use many different types of technology during the process of making this commercial. For starters, I learned way more about caput and its many different features. CapCut is a very unique and interesting editing software and I will definitely be using it again whenever I need to edit anything. It was also very simplistic. It didn't take me a very long time to make the commercial because of how simplistic CapCut is, everything works out so smoothly and it is very hard to come across technical difficulties when using CapCut. I learned many things from putting this project together. I learned how to use the music background feature and it was really fun playing around with it to make the content in the commercial correlate with the rhythm of the chosen song. I also learned more about the transitions that made the aesthetics of the commercial much more vibrant and cooler. I feel like in able to make my future projects better, I can put a little more content in because although I was super satisfied with the commercial and how it turned out, if I were to be really observant, I would say more content would make the overall commercial better. However, the aesthetics of the commercial looked really good, and inserting those little personal quotes that correlate with the content makes it an even better commercial. Including more content would be the only change I would make because everything else worked out well and I loved it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81