Production Blog- The End of the Story, Or is it?

Hello there my blog friends. It’s me Daram again. In this blog, I will be providing an update on the progress so far of the music video and my contributions towards it. This is the last production blog for this music video and in this production blog I will be talking about scenes ten, elven, and twelve. These are the final scenes Mckendy and I have recorded for our music video. Scene ten is the scene where Mckendy and his friend Jordon have arrived back at the house from eating Mcdonald's together and they are playing video games in the living room. This scene will be recorded by me. This scene will be recorded in a two-shot view. The next scene is where Mckendy and his friend Jordon go outside after playing some video games, and play with a ball. This scene will be recorded in a wide shot perspective. Finally, scene 12, which is the scene where Mckendy is waving to his friend Jordon to say goodbye. This will be captured in a over the shoulder shot. These scenes will be recorded by me. Mckendy and I have finally wrapped up our planning for editing the music video and we are so excited to see how it will turn out. Mckendy and I have planned on finishing editing the video a while before the deadline to do a good review on the music video in order to make sure everything is to our liking and it meets the assignments' objective. This is the end of the production aspect of our music video. Mckendy and I really do hope you, (our fellow bogger) enjoy our piece of art of friendship made in a story. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81