Script Blog

 Location: Inside the school

 

Time Traveller: Don't go into the store today(from note)

 

Student Mckendy:

What is this? Some kind of prank?

 

Student friend: I don't know but it looks detailed I wouldn't risk it

 

 

Student Mckendy: Fine I guess I'll go another day

 

Location: Inside the school (the next day)

 

Student friend: did you hear what happened at the store today

 

Student mckendy: no? What happened?

 

Student FriendThere was a fire!

 

Student Mckendy: no way, that note just saved my life

 

Student friend: hey don't forget I did too (laughs)

 

Student Mckendy: ha-ha very funny (sarcastically)

 

Student friend: I'm just joking but who do you think left that note

 

Student Mckendy: it wasn't you?

 

Student friend: no way, do you really think I'd start that fire 

 

Student Mckendy: I guess your right

 

Student friend: welp only one way to find out 

 

Student Mckendy: Yeah, we got a mystery to solve



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81