Further exploration into the psychological genre has allowed for us to spot things that are in line with other pieces of media within the same genre including: Common CAMS Angles High Angle: A character may seem more diminutive or exposed from this viewpoint. It could imply dominance or power dynamics. Low Angle: A character may appear more intimidating or strong when shot from a low viewpoint, which may evoke feelings of intimidation or authority. Eye Level: Eye level filming is regarded as impartial and might facilitate a closer emotional connection between the viewer and the characters. In dialogue scenes, it is frequently utilized. Movements Zoom In/Out: Zooming can be utilized to draw attention to specifics, amplify feelings, or highlight significant elements. An abrupt zoom can also have this effect. Pan: Panning offers a dynamic viewpoint and is frequently employed to expose new details in a scene or to track a character's progress. Tilt: You can emphasize depth or ...
Scene 1: The video Starts off with a scene of me sleeping comfortably in my bed. Scene 2: I get awoken by a text message from my friend asking to hang out . Scene 3: I am getting ready for our dal outside washing my face and picking m y outfit from the closet. Scene 4: I am done getting ready and w alk o utside my front door onto a sidewalk towards m y friend. Scene 5: My friend is w aving from a distance I am walking to him and greet him when I r each him. Scene 6: We are walking together to a bench p ark and sit down. Scene 7: me and m y friend are conversing and laughing on the bench and getting hungry. Scene 8: Me and m y friend are w alking tow...
Hello, blog!! It's me, Daram again. I learned to use many different types of technology during the process of making this commercial. For starters, I learned way more about caput and its many different features. CapCut is a very unique and interesting editing software and I will definitely be using it again whenever I need to edit anything. It was also very simplistic. It didn't take me a very long time to make the commercial because of how simplistic CapCut is, everything works out so smoothly and it is very hard to come across technical difficulties when using CapCut. I learned many things from putting this project together. I learned how to use the music background feature and it was really fun playing around with it to make the content in the commercial correlate with the rhythm of the chosen song. I also learned more about the transitions that made the aesthetics of the commercial much more vibrant and cooler. I feel like in able to make my future projects better, I can pu...
Comments
Post a Comment