Production Blog

Hello there again blog! Today I'll be talking about what my mindset about the commercial is. I'll also be talking about my preparations and plan for making the commercial. To start off, I have already chose the media content for the commercial. It is 3 pictures of me, one video of me playing guitar and one of my favorite songs. I plan on editing all of this on CapCut. I plan on putting in a couple small little captions in the commercial for the aesthetics and to inform the audience on what's going on in the commercial. I'll edit the song to play in the background. I'll also try to fade in pictures to add a little pizzazz in the commercial. I'll also add a cool effect to the video to intro it and fade it out. After all the editing I'll watch it over to make sure It's exactly how I want it. After that I'll just export the video and submit it. The goal was to keep it simple since It's just pictures and videos of myself but to also make it a little interesting and not too bland. If a commercial is bland, it would get no attention and the main point of a commercial is for it to get attention. I am also plan on starting it out with like a black opening scene with cool effects. I am very much contemplating on that though. My goal in order to still have fun in the commercial is to focus on the effects, transitions, and captions to make the commercial really pop out and be very vibrant. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81