Production Blog

 Hello guys, It's me Daram, again. I'm now creating a new blog to give an update on the status of my commercial. I've decided to stick with the same plan. This would be the three pictures of me to start out with. Then I'll do the video of myself playing guitar. Then I'll import a clip of the song to play in the background. This would give the commercial a great slide show aura. Now that I'm thinking of it though, I might put the video in between the pictures. Therefore, I'll probably just put the video behind the first or second picture so the commercial can have a good flow. I believe just having three pictures with a video after and a song playing in the background might be a little bland. This is why I just decided to put the video in between the pictures so the commercial isn't bland. To prevent the commercial from being bland, I also wanted to stick with the idea of inserting small little captions in the pictures and video to give a little insight on what's happening in the specific content. I also planned on sticking with some cool transitions. These transitions would add extra pizzazz to the commercial. I'm still also contemplating on adding a cool little intro scene or a big transition into the commercial. The editing software will still be CapCut. I'm also contemplating if I should add another video of me in the commercial. With more time, the next blog will tell my update on if I will add another video or not. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title research: Zodiac

Introduction to the Music Video Blog

Title Research: Archive 81